“Accounting is the language of business.” ~ Warren Buffet
Accounting consists of many elements as it relates to the financial side of your health and wellness business.
The beginning stage of accounting is BOOKKEEPING.
BOOKKEEPING is the foundation of Accounting.
Bookkeeping is the recording of the daily financial transactions in conformity with GAAP, General Accepted Accounting Principles. Your daily financial transactions are the elements of your financial statements.
P.S: just like the health and wellness industry has principles and standard, so does the accounting industry.
The Accounting principles allow for your financial transactions and financial statements to be reliable, relevant and free of errors.
Accurate financial statements will enable you to make financial business decisions based on accurate data.
Once the bookkeeping is accurate, you are ready to dive into the Accounting functions of your business, which in developing a budget, measuring the trends and develop forecast for the future.
What is our approach?
Our approach to Accounting and Bookkeeping is to:
* manage your accounts receivable and accounts payable.
* reconciliation on loans, banks accounts, credit cards account, equity accounts
* provide weekly, monthly, quarterly accounting and bookkeeping services.
* handle payroll and payroll processes, onboarding of employee.
*provide set-up of chart of accounts, accounting software.
*provide clean-up of backdated accounting and/or clean up of prior bookkeeper’s work.
*get you ready for tax season
Who can Benefit?
Any health and wellness provider who:
* is overwhelmed with the financial aspect of their health and wellness business.
* is ready to outsource their bookkeeping function.